MRBraz is a fast-company that designs, manufactures and installs commercial refrigeration packages to clients nationwide. With over 30 years of experience in all aspects of the commercial refrigeration industry, and its innovative, environmentally- friendly proprietary designs, MRBRAZ is an established leader in the industry. We take great pride in providing custom designed projects that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Come be a part of our team that is revolutionizing the Industrial refrigeration world! We are looking for an innovative structural engineer who is ready to join our increasingly growing company.
- Experience with Opto 22, Schneider Electric, and Allen Bradley PLC platforms.
- Experience with Structured Text, Python, and Java a plus.
- Experience with SCADA software such as Ignition a plus.
- Familiar with and ability to read and understand electrical drawings and P&ID’s.
- Experience with factory testing procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques and procedures.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- A background in electronics/electrical is a plus.
- Experience with industrial refrigeration/HVAC is a plus.
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license.
- Applicant must have reliable means of transportation.
- This individual will play an important role in design, development, testing, and commissioning of the control systems pertaining to skid packages for Industrial Refrigeration.
- Design, development, and programming of PLC’s & SCADA systems.
- Provide PLC, HMI, and SCADA programming support for internal and external clients.
- Assist with panel building.
- Utilizing and developing HMI and PLC databases; developing HMI graphics and PLC code.
- Troubleshooting AC and DC circuits.
- On-site testing and commissioning
- Some overtime may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel as needed to support projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Please send your resume and specify the job for which you’re applying to email@example.com