MRBraz is a fast-company that designs, manufactures and installs commercial refrigeration packages to clients nationwide. With over 30 years of experience in all aspects of the commercial refrigeration industry, and its innovative, environmentally- friendly proprietary designs, MRBRAZ is an established leader in the industry. We take great pride in providing custom designed projects that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Come be a part of our team that is revolutionizing the Industrial refrigeration world! We are looking for an innovative structural engineer who is ready to join our increasingly growing company.
- Must be at least a third-, or fourth-year apprentice electrician
- Must be able to browse electrical schematics, diagrams, and blueprints
- Must possess communication skills, self-supervision, and respect for safety needs
- Must possess team spirit, and be able to work closely with maintenance, production, and engineering, and out of doors services
- Must be ready to do overtime work if the need arises
- Must have a versatile work schedule – shift work
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must have valid drivers’ license
- Must possess own transportation.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Reads, interprets, and executes drawings, schematics, blueprints, and electrical code specifications to see layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Tests electrical and equipment parts for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
- Installs, repairs, or replaces AC motors and drives, transformers, motors, starters, relays, and electrical controls
- Installs repairs, or replaces electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, lighting, and alternative electrical parts.
- Perform preventative maintenance and testing of electrical systems ( including power distribution equipment)
- Installs electrical circuits, as well as panels, conduit, protecting devices, switches, and equipment required to accommodate the NEC
- Works on electrical failures and replaces components wherever production time is often affected
- Corrects connections and wiring on equipment controls wherever incorrect applications may cause harm and dangerous conditions
- Conducts preventive and maintenance programs, and also keeps maintenance records
- May install, maintain, and calibrate industrial equipment and connected devices
- Complies with standards and procedures of industry, Safety Manual, and abide by safety rules.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers to solve developmental problems
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Ensure all electrical components adhere to standards
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Please send your resume and specify the job for which you’re applying to email@example.com