MRBraz is a fast-company that designs, manufactures and installs commercial refrigeration packages to clients nationwide. With over 30 years of experience in all aspects of the commercial refrigeration industry, and its innovative, environmentally- friendly proprietary designs, MRBRAZ is an established leader in the industry. We take great pride in providing custom designed projects that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Come be a part of our team that is revolutionizing the Industrial refrigeration world! We are looking for an innovative structural engineer who is ready to join our increasingly growing company.
MRBraz & Associates, PLLC is seeking a Payroll Clerk/ Administrative Assistant to join our Human Resource Team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for accuracy and technology, must display a willingness to learn. This position will be responsible for assisting with: the processing of payroll through ADP, New Hire Onboarding, maintaining employee files, filing, and maintain a supportive role assisting the company’s leadership in the day-to-day operations of the company. This role will require a high level of attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and follow directives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation and submission of bi-weekly payroll runs through ADP
- Review, monitor and correct time entries
- Maintain confidential HR files
- Assist with new hire paperwork/onboarding
- Conduct general clerical duties, supporting the human resource department activities as needed
- Assist with processing of employment status changes
- Receive and screen communication to the HR Department including telephone calls and e-mail messages
- Maintain calendar, schedule appointments, meetings and conferences
- Assist with various research projects and/or special projects
- Assist with exit interviews
- Assist with employee relations management
- Maintain and track HR data and metrics
- Assist with Leave of Absence related matters
- Assist with responses to TWC unemployment claims.
- Administrative Assistant to HR Manager
Job Qualifications – Education & Experience:
- 1-2 yrs experience payroll processing – ADP
- HR Generalist
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college education a plus
- Minimum of 2 yrs recent experience in an HR department
- Proficient utilization of Microsoft Office– MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Assist with the organization of the company’s calendar, meetings, and agendas.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting minutes and other administrative documents.
- Assist with data entry into company database.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in data entry.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- All other duties as required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member depending on the needs of the company.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think outside of the box is a must!
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and software products. We are willing to train our employees on our new technology platform! (i.e., Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, etc.)
- Must be able to work in Azle, TX without relocation or visa sponsorship restrictions (i.e.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person
Please send your resume and specify the job for which you’re applying to email@example.com