$55,000 – $60,000 a year
Monday to Friday
MRBraz is a fast-company that designs, manufactures and installs commercial refrigeration packages to clients nationwide. With over 30 years of experience in all aspects of the commercial refrigeration industry, and its innovative, environmentally- friendly proprietary designs, MRBRAZ is an established leader in the industry. We take great pride in providing custom designed projects that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Come be a part of our team that is revolutionizing the Industrial refrigeration world! We are looking for an innovative structural engineer who is ready to join our increasingly growing company.
This Structural Engineer position is available in our System Engineering Team.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Revit, SDS2, Microsoft.
- 1 years min.
- *Schedule is M-TH 7-5pm, Fri- 7-11am
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
Working knowledge of and familiarity with:
- Designing based on the International Building Code (IBC) and Steel Joist Institute (SJI) Standards
- Designing new structural framework integrated with existing structures
- Designing structural framing and foundation
- Preparation of construction documents
- Drawing revisions due to site conditions
- Providing services in connection to Contractor alternates or substitutions.
- Other services including but not limited to: Requests For Information (RFI), Shop Drawing review, Site Visits, Site visit reports, meetings and consultation
- Provide technical engineering support for all phases of assigned new construction and retrofit projects
- Capable to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage time and deliver on time agreed to deadlines for progress and final tasks
- 401K Retirement after 90 days with matching
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Vacation and sick time accrual per pay period starting with first payroll
- Room for growth and development
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate: Fort Worth, TX 76102 – Downtown Fort Worth: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types: Bonus Pay
License/Certification: Professional Engineer (Required)
Willingness to Travel: 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Please send your resume and specify the job for which you’re applying to firstname.lastname@example.org