You will be instrumental in the growth of MR Braz by strategic planning and effective management of assigned initiatives under our project efforts, As a senior Program Manager you are directly responsible for subcontractor installation, modification, and completion of refrigeration equipment and ancillary items on time and on cost, The project manager will work with internal team members, outside consultants, jurisdictional authorities, contractors, and closely coordinate with the company’s management
The senior project manager will coordinate, complete, and oversee job-related activities, with key stakeholders. The project manager will need to review plans and specifications to ensure code and regulatory compliance, secure the necessary proposals for each part of the work, monitor project progress via physical inspections along with coordination and completion of project deadlines, ensure safety protocols are intact and adhered to, and process invoices as required.
Values and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a master schedule of all work associated with the project and manage the General Contractor and sub-contractor deadlines.
- Maintain the highest standard of integrity, ethics, and compliance.
- Foster a mindset of learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking.
- Great English written/spoken required.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Maintain clear communication between all parties with regular updates.
- Monitor and evaluate progress and performance and prepare weekly summaries.
- Resolve conflicts.
- Support continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, et al.
- Manage costs in order to meet budget.
- Create and manage construction schedule and activities.
- Negotiate contract with external vendors to reach agreements.
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and
- Submit proposals for approval and creation of purchase orders.
- Maintain health and safety standards.
- Travel to jobsites required for supervision.
- Welding Certification a plus.
· 3-5 years’ experience in project management, design or construction management,
facility management, engineering or architecture, or a related field.
· Comfortable reading and understanding AES and drawings and specifications.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software and ACAD a plus.
· Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
· Leadership and managements skills
· Communication and negotiation skills